We all have that one beauty product *or more* that we're willing to break the bank for at Sephora. but for everything else, there is Mind & Body. There is a variety of beauty products that we use daily that we can save on and still get the best of quality.
Here are 25 of the best beauty products to buy at MIND & BODY through drwimashop.com.
1. Pond's Dry Skin Cream. This vintage moisturizer goes on thick without clogging up pores. win!
2. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. These are just awesome. they remove everything and keep you fresh.
3. Argan Oil. i would say put it everywhere. hair ends, skin, nails, after shaving, before going to sleep. this is everything.
4. Secret Invisible Solid Deodorant. use this to keep armpits fresh and sweat-free. my favorite: coco butter kiss. yum~!
5. Cetaphil Cleanser. this was first recommended to me by a dermatologist. after trying it, i couldn't believe i lived without it all these years. even now i try to stray thanks to sephora and l'occitane but i always go back. This non-irritating face wash is the perfect product for sensitive skin.
6. Nature Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair skin & Nails . these are the best drugstore hair supplements. you start seeing the difference after a few weeks of being compliant, plus, it is argan oil infused and the capsules are so pretty!!
7. Ardell Lashes . best brand for natural looking false lashes.
8. Bioetene mouthwash. discovered this while fasting during ramadan. this is perfect for dry mouths that cause issues such as bad breath.
9. Organix Keratin Oil Shampoo. Keratin proteins work with Argan oil to create strong, smooth, touchable hair. i said Keratin & Argan in the same product, hello!
10. Nioxin system 2 scalp therapy treatment. this product was designed to save the lives of people with noticeable thinning, fine hair. It delivers denser-looking hair and a healthy shine while protecting the scalp from hair loss.
11. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion. try it on your dry skin and you will totally get why dermatologists love this brand.
12. Conair Bobby Pins. because we can't live without them and these are so comfortable!
13. Butler Gum tongue scraper. if you've never scraped your tongue.. please get one of these and give it a try. you're welcome
14. EOS Shave Cream. I got this because i love everything EOS but really, this is the best out there. the smell & the heavenly lather are a plus.
15. Essie Nail Color. nail salon results right at home.
16. Triple Fat Burner green tea. this is a great supplement for energy and cutting appetite and eventual weight loss (but i do not recommend taking before asking a healthcare professional)
17. Noor Halal Vitamins Gummies for Children. they taste really good and i would recommend to all children even the 28 year old kind.
18. Revlon Lash curler. creates beautifully upswept lashes easily, expertly. and i like the comfortable grip.
19. Maybelline NY Great lash Washable Mascara. this is awesome for natural black lashes, that don't clump. survived the test of time.
20. Quimica Alemana nail hardener. BEST nail strengthener, prevents breaking and chipping for beautiful nails.
21. Bio-Oil Liquid. If you're trying to minimize stretch marks, apply this oil twice a day. i love the smell and that it is light (i alternate it with argan)
22. St. Ives Apricot Scrub. this cult skincare product! i wish i discovered this as a teen. i use it 3 times a week to clean out the pores and get rid of the dirt on the face and the neck.
23. Salicylic acid peel. this peel is pretty strong so i only recommend it to the people who are familiar with peels. apply weekly, wash it off and literally you get new cells generated in your face.
24. EOS smooth sphere Lip Balm. if you love your lips, get this organic heaven in a sphere. in every flavor and color. you can never have too much, trust me.
25. EOS everyday hand lotion . 97% Natural / Paraben-Free Infused with moisturizing shea butter, aloe, and antioxidants for soft happy hands.
- Dr wima, Mind & Body.